Sunday, June 05, 2011

My Own Tyler Durden

Sometimes when time is running out, when things get out of hand, when fear takes over, I feel like creating my own Tyler Durden.

Tyler Durden doesn't get scared. He doesn't get stressed out. He always, always gets the job done. In no time. And Tyler Durden gets all the girls. Heh.

I haven't had bouts of insomnia. I'm no schizo. But I still think it's nice to be able to split yourself in two and get things done twice as fast. One half doesn't need to know what the other half is up to, although both halves know exactly what they need to do.

Tyler Durden is smart.. ish. Except when he said:

"Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club."

Talking about not talking about it, is talking about it, or is it not? Well Tyler, looks like we need to chop your balls off.

No comments: